Thursday, September 22, 2005

I Don't Want To Hear The Train Whistle Morning, Noon, & Night Either

Poor CHRISTOPHER NORTON of Ocean Springs, he doesn't want to hear the train whistle morning, noon and night.

Well Mr. Norton, I don't want my home destroyed so YOU won't have to listen to a train. The train was there before you, if you didn't like the sound of train whistles why on earth did you buy a house next to a train track?????

How dare you suggest they move the train. ......................... so you won't have to listen to it. For one thing I moved to the country for peace and quite, I certainly don't won't to hear the train whistle morning, noon and night either and unlike you I didn't buy a home next to a train track, I bought one in the country. Secondly relocating the train would involve destroying peoples homes. I think having a roof over my head and the head of my neighbors is a little more important then you having to listen to a train.

1 comment:

tandyjackson98354178 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.